Constructive Forensics is hiring a full-time Inspector for our Third Party QA Division in the North Orange Country, L.A. Area with intermittent coverage in the Inland Empire. An ideal candidate will have construction experience, a professional demeanor, and technical aptitude. ICC Certifications or CSLB Licensees are preferred. Knowledge of computer-based systems is a must. This position will cover projects primarily in the Inland Empire, with occasional coverage in all of Southern California. Constructive Forensics has state of the art technologies in our industry and we apply them to our Homebuilder Clients. Our business has doubled over the past year and we are projected to continue this growth trend. This is a great time to join our team!
Regional Inspector Position Duties
- Ability to interpret building plans and details.
- Ability to conduct inspections which includes:
- mounting scaffolds and/or ladders
- working in loud and dusty environments
- walking on uneven ground or structures
- mounting roofs of multi-story buildings
- Use of tablet computer and associated software programs including:
- MS Word
- Use of a digital camera.
- Driving time is essential to cover the Southern California region.
- Clean Driving Record
- ICC Certification OR 5 years Construction Experience, Residential preferred
Highly Desired Experience
- Construction Superintendent
- Assistant Superintendent
- Construction Project Manager/ Area Manager
- Knowledge in Multiple Construction Trades